Now that regular registration has ended, football and cheer teams are being formed now!
Here’s what you need to do NOW:
- Make sure your email address in your League One registration account is correct. This is the email address we will use to contact you regarding your team placement and all the important news and information for the 2015 season. Log on to your account HERE.
- Sign up for the newsletter. If you aren’t receiving our Viper Nation News email newsletter, click HERE to enter your email address. We will post vital information here including the 2015 schedule, game change information, FPPW Events and more. If you’re in the Viper Nation, you need this newsletter.
- Hold on to your 2015 Forms. Your team parent will contact you and let you know when and where to deliver those. Need forms? Go HERE.
- Get a physical. Your child must have a physical between 1/1/2015 and 8/1/2015 in order to participate. Make sure you have your doctor sign the 2015 National Pop Warner form.
- Hold on to that Report Card. If your student receives a paper report card, make sure you put this in a safe place. We will need it for certification. For those who can print a copy from txConnect, you can print a copy and turn in with the rest of your forms when the team parent asks for them.
Did you miss out on the cheer uniform fittings?
We have our sizers for only ONE MORE DAY! If you need to be fit for a uniform, come to the Riverplace Country Club, TOMORROW, Wednesday from 6:30-7:30pm in the ladies locker room! LAST CHANCE as we are shipping the sizers back to the vendor!
Event Details HERE
Hear from our Volunteers, Athletes and Sponsors
July 8 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm